Saturday, February 28, 2009

Why did I do it?


Diary entry


Why must I sing the American national anthem when I am not suppose to. Why.

I really regreted. I cannot stress it more.


At first, I did it just to make my teacher, homeroon teacher angry so that I will get a transfer and do not have to face her . I cannot stand her lessons. Forever so boring. always only literature and books on her mind. Who reads them?? Only bookworms!! I do not want to be one. I just wanted to get her to sort of relax. But it turned out to be a disaster.


The whole country was talking about the matter and people often gave positive comments to me. Yes I was the centre of attraction but I did not feel good. Very uncomfortable. Firstly, my teacher was given many horrible comments. Quite a number of them even asked the school to fire her. This was like a slap on her face.Thanks to me.
As a result of my actions, the principal,vice principal,deans were kept extremely busy. They had to answer many calls from reporters and the public making clear their points, when they could have been discusing about school matters and the welfare of us students . I think that my act have caused the school reputation to be tarnished. Sort of.
My friends who were one of my bests ,quarreled with me . They said that my teacher was a good teacher. In fact the best. And that all these misfortune should not have befallen on her. All mine fault. Now most of my friends tease me, asking me to lead them in singing the American national anthem. Truly hurting my feelings.
So I hope that none of you will ever follow my footsteps. Being the centre of attraction is not always good. Think twice before doing things. Really.

3 comments:

  1. Having reflected on this, how would you overcome the situation? Mr. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. From this reflection, I know what are the things that I should not do and that I must think about the consequences of things that I do in the long-term. I think that I should make a public apology to Miss Narwin and to say the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My but we've put on weight, Philip. Time to get out the running shoes and start training again.

    ReplyDelete