Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My reading habits




"Reading is important" you might have heard this from an adult such as a teacher or your parents. Most students might think that this is boring but actually ithe saying is true.



I must abmit that I used to think books are only for the bookworms. Thus I hardly touched them. My parents often told me or "begged" me to look at them . 1page , 2 pages ?But I simply refused. Just do not want to be a bookworm.


As time goes by, we become mature and think more like an adult. Books are like a collection of knowledge. The first time I became interested in books was when I was in Primary 5(or was it 6). I was reading a book which I was being rewarded with for doing well in school, primary school .This book was so good that I felt as if I was in it.


Since then, I loved books .Any books. But as time goes by I became picky, very picky. Books that managed to catch my attention had to pass many elimination rounds,many. At any point of time that the book seemed boring, it will be eliminated. I also read the newspapers but as usual, I only pick interesting ones. Mostly from their title.

Having said so much what are your reading habits??
http://weread.com//profile/index.php?id=C7BF1754-208E-4B3F-A43C-F88B118D8499

No comments:

Post a Comment