Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Poem Against the Teachers

Here is the poem against teachers. Some may agree but some may not. Enjoy !!!!

The Mascree

I walked into a room
That was filled with gloom
All eyes were on me
And they trembled in fear

The marking of work stopped
And the printing of notes halt
The room was quiet
As their doom was here

Some tried to run
Others tried to hide
But the door wasn't near
And there was nowhere to go.

I started to laugh
As revenge was finally here
Without wasting time,
I fired my gun.

It cleared those that
gave most homework
and the ones that
gave most punishments

Watching them struggle to live
Many others grieve
Panic filled the air
But I just didn't care

I threw a grenade
To create more tension
It caused a huge explosion ,
And the mood was good.

By now almost everyone was gone
The longed revenge was soon over
I took out a sword and
Finished them all

Looking at the carnage
I started to smile
All bloody and red
I took a bow

Now let that be the end
Of the Teacher's Rule
And replace it with the
Student's Rule

In which there will be
No homework
No projects
No deadlines and punishments

And there will be
Laughter
Joy
And Fun



By Li Wen

No comments:

Post a Comment